Jaime M. Zenamon – Epigramme – 3. Sonando (Dreaming)
About the piece
Jaime Mirtenbaum Zenamon (born 1953) is a classical guitarist and composer. He was born in La Paz, Bolivia, and studied guitar and composition in Israel, Spain and Portugal as well as in South America. He taught at the Berlin Academy of Music from 1980 to 1992. In addition to advanced concert repertoire, he has written a number of pieces for beginning and intermediate guitar students, some of which have been included in collections of student repertoire.
Mic: Blue Yeti
Camera: Canon 1200D
Guitar: Miguel Lopez mod 013f
Strings: Savarez 510 AJ
About the composer
Jaime Mirtenbaum Zenamon was born in Bolivia, the son of European parents. He studied guitar and composition in Israel, Spain, Portugal and in various South American countries, where he was among other things student of Abel Carlevaro.
Extended concert tours took him to South America, Europe, the Near East and to the United States.
He also composed a number of works for guitar and for other instruments and combina-tions, chamber ensembles and for orchestra. Evidence of his double existence is mirrored in his compositions. In particular, his works bear the trace of his experience with the unconventional rhythms and harmonies in contemporary guitar music. His works are influenced as well by the tradition of South American folk music. This unusual combination lends his work a special and unmistakable effect.
He was a teacher at the Berlin Academy of Music (HdK) from 1980 to 1992. Since then he has been a free-lance composer and concert guitarist in his own recording, composition and concert studio in Curitiba, Brazil.
- Nikita Koshkin – Da Capo 24 Easy Pieces – 2. Melody - Tab - Youtube - More info
- Simone Iannarelli – 20 Etudes faciles – Le chant de l’oiseau - Tab - Youtube - More info
- Florian Lambert – Danse des Iles (Dance of the Islands) - Tab - Youtube - More info
- Fernando Sor – Opus 60 no 1 in C - Tab - Youtube - More info
- Jaime M. Zenamon – Epigramme – 8. Balansa (Swing) - Tab - Youtube - More info
- Paul Gerrits – La Guitare Enchantée, pieces très faciles 1 – Valse in D - Tab - Youtube - More info
- Carlo Domeniconi – Opus 20, 24 Preludes – 4. Dedica (dedication) - Tab - Youtube - More info
- Erik Satie – Gymnopedie No 1 - Tab - Youtube - More info
- Nikita Koshkin – Da Capo 24 Easy Pieces – 8. Dialogue - Tab - Youtube - More info
- Claude Gagnon – Chanson Sans Paroles (Song without words) - Tab - Youtube - More info